My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, April 05, 2007

dant-dant-dant...

2 more bite the dust! sigh....

I think we are going to have 3 days off *in a row* from house hunting- I need the break! :(

I'm actually not full out depressed that definitely isn't the right word for how I'm feeling. I am feeling let down -and if "the right place is going to come along" the sooner the better please! :)

man... this is SO not fun! :P

today we only saw 2 and drove by 3 on top of those 2. So recap of the 5 places:

1. the foundation was TERRIBLE <-steve's word.
2. we're nearly certain it was a "pot-house" or something... all that was there was the shell -this was a drive by
3. another drive by -we're VERY interested in seeing the inside
4. too ??? crooked? and something about support beam being shimmed?
5. another drive by... I want to see it, Steve seemed skeptical.

I have ~ANOTHER~ headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home