My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April snow-showers

It occured to me the other day, that it's APRIL... and it's snowing. My grandparents use to have a Florida home and it would never fail that EVERY April that they would return to Ontario -it would snow! So this must be the time they'd be coming home. {I miss them!}

Our kids have NOT be nice to us lately. They haven't been sleeping very well. Ally waking multiple times during the night STILL! and trust me we've tried everything we can think of.... Dawson was up still at 1am last night proclaiming he wasn't tired.. YA RIGHT! Today he was totally tired but had school and since it's the only day this week he goes, he was GOING! :P

I have so much stuff to do... and all I can think of is wanting to SLEEP ~going to jack up on some more java. I need STARBUCKS! :D There's only 1 that I know of in the city other than the 1 in Chapters... {sad huh?}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home