My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

it's Official

...I'm weird!

I was just upstairs nursing and rocking Ally when it came to me. Why do people buy seeds to grow fruits & vegetables? -if you ever look at the multitudes of variety of tomato seeds that are available and you have NO idea what makes one any better than another, here's a thought -go to the market (or grocery store) and buy actual tomato's. If you like them, save some of the seeds and grow your own! I know this isn't possible for everything, but definitely peppers, tomato, cucumbers, zucchini ... even potato's that have started to sprout you can put in the garden and they will multiply -imagine that!

Ok, so now that I have *THAT* off my mind... I should be packing. But I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep. Dawson didn't go to school today -he was tired and has a bit of a cold- I just couldn't be bothered to argue with him.

We still haven't heard any more about our closing date and you know it just occured to me our phone hasn't rang much today ...if at all?!

3 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

I was so excited to hear about your new home! Congrats :)

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

ROFLOL!! oookay. Hi dory!!
Miss ya and hope you are happily whistling as you work.

7:44 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

People buy seeds to keep the Burpee company in business...

2:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home