My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, April 28, 2007

been Tagged AGAIN!

not only once, but twice! -Eek!!

first the 7 things thing again! ~for you Francine~ :)

*I have a cut on my lip that is driving me batty b/c it won't heal, and of course I am compelled to pick at it!

*I FINALLY started packing stuff up in this room today -you can barely tell that I've even started!

*I am REEEEEEEEEEALLY anxious about moving, but more so to tear up and redecorate our new place :D

*My throat has been hurting for days now.. and it gets worse at night time. It feels like somebody punched me.

*I really am hoping to get back into dog obedience with Heidi -level 2

*I prefer to have cream for my coffee and will choose a different drink if cream isn't available.

*I'm really tired right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home