My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sub title goes HERE


Can you believe *I* am at a loss for words??? I have tons to gab about and with the head cold that I'm battling you'd think that typing it {rather than saying it} would make this all the more easy. It doesn't! I just about ~freaked~ ok, I pretty well *DID* freak last night. Steve decided that the house we've pretty well just about complete purchasing needs repair. And more than just a few dollars worth. ~GREAT!!!!~ I have been sleeping like ABSOLUTE CRAP lately -thanks kids!!-
I decided that I was taking them and we were going to go shopping and have a ROCKIN' awesome day. And we did! :) until we got home. Then it just felt like the walls were closing in on me and I couldn't stop anything. I was definitely having a CRAP evening -whatever- So let's see, the house: there is a problem with the water pressure and with the 'connections' that Steve has at work, he was able to find out that it's definitely from the main line TO the house -grrreat! so that's a pile of digging and replacing. The other thing is electrical -something I don't understand- so let's just leave it at that :P Here's a mini breakdown of the deal: they have the house listed for $197,9k we offer low so that we have room for movement $185k they came down $3k we went up $3k then they decided to take our offer. So after doing the financial bit {already knowing what we were "good" for} Steve did the inspection stuff and determined what the repairs were going to roughly cost us and then put in a "counteroffer" for $180k, surprisingly they came down another $2k and said that was as low (actually lower) than they had planned to sell for. Steve has been obviously stressed about the decision he has to make, as I finally told him I had "HAD IT!" and if I had to look at another 40 houses to find ONE that will suite us I'd positively die. Not to mention the fact that we have until the end of May to be out of this place and will be 'bunking' with family until the June 15 closing date. :::sigh:::

I'm just DONE! Done, DONE, done! I don't think I can take anymore of this house CRAP! it sucks! and now, b/c he has had these apprehensions he isn't as "giddy" and "happy" about the moving thing. It might not be obvious to others, but *I* can tell. Of course I still see the potential of it all -and he sees all the work that spells out $$$

k, well, enough of that! I'm going to veg ~

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

All I can say is HUGS and hang in there. I know what you are feeling, I have been there, and I am going thru it again.Buying a house is stressful but is so worthed IMHO. I know someone said to me once why buy when the first while seems like you are losing money left and right. Well I say because if I decide to sell one day I will make money from it. And the house is mine( even if I am paying mortgage). And I feel good saying that I am a house ownwer.
So hang in there if you wanna talk I can call you we swap moving nightmares and dreams together!!

5:18 p.m.  
Blogger Vernell said...

{{{Hugs}}} Here is something to take your mind off all that stress. You have been tagged!!

10:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home