My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, May 06, 2007

feeling kinda bummed

I have absolutely NO real reason to be feeling this way, I'm thinking I *might* just be tired. I had a pretty busy day yesterday -and I think I'm paying for it today. I'm SO out of shape.

Today I found out that my mom had a blood vessel that burst -in her eye! ~my first though was GROSS! then she proceeded to tell me that the Dr.'s figured that she had a mild heart attack recently. I'm still not sure that, it has registered in my mind... seems surreal ya know?

I have been doing these challenges on the A.C Bailey Designs forum on a pretty regular basis, each time you take on a challenge you are entered into a draw that is for a cricut!!! Something I wouldn't buy on my own, but I'd LOVE to win/own one. Each week a winner is chosen and they win a $25 gc for use in the store... I haven't won, yet -which also has me a titch bummed out.

Dawson has school tomorrow, and Steve had him up and OUTSIDE until 8:30 tonight... I have the nerve to not even get up in the morning and ~FORCE~ Steve to get the boy up, dressed, fed and lunch and out the door without my help. Of course that won't happen.

Steve spent ALL afternoon fixing the stupid lawn mower. I worked on the layouts that my mil wanted me to do for b/sil's wedding album. I'm glad they're done, I have found lately that I'm enjoying scrapbooking more as an art form rather than just to "preserve memories".

I am really feeling cranky... oh and the dog! UGH! the DANG DOG -you know what, I'm not even going to GO there right now!

Tomorrow is going to be a brighter happier day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Ummm... last time I checked, finding out that your mom has had a heart attack is a reason to feel bummed! Is she feeling ok now, other than her eye? Hope so!!

Tomorrow will be better! (((hugs)))

2:23 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

You're entitled to feel bummed once in awhile. Don't sweat the AC Bailey thing, just keep trying and you'll win. You better win!;)

7:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home