My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, May 07, 2007

random ramblings

I have a few things I want to catch up on before I forget! ;)

Shannon -I found another red rhinestone for your "S" it was on the floor just saw it now! :)

Tina -I got to thinking about that darn signal ticker today, I'm going to start another annoying tag soon!! :)

and ANN! I haven't forgotten about the 7 random photo's and I'm going to do that now!
One of two of my new hibiscus plants.
an INCREDIBLY rare moment with my 2 dogs
2 of my son's John Deere collectibles
oddly enough one of my daughter's favorite places to sit!
a sand turtle that I made
my son totally involved in his imagination -those 'spots' are lake bugs! bleh!


...and last but not least My Beach FEET! :D


6 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

cool pics!!!

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Love the hibiscus--I could never grow anything, so that's very cool. The beach photos were awesome, love the turtle!!! hee hee And all the doggy (and Ally) photos cracked me up. :-)

10:27 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

OMG, Allie likes to sit in the dog's crate? My middle DGD did too, when she was that age! She'd sit in there & be just as happy as a clam. (She's the one in my siggy on the SB board right now - the one holding the cat.)

BTW (and totally off-topic) how did you make your clickable list of friend's blogs that's on the right-hand side of your blog home page?

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oh, I forgot to say that that hibiscus is just AMAZING!! It looks like it should be growing in a greenhouse or jungle. How you're growing it in Canada is beyond me!! BEAUTIFUL!

4:42 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

great pics. How is the packing coming along

4:44 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

My little brother used to play in the doggy crate too....silly boy.

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home