My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, June 02, 2007

combination of *13*

I'm going to do a 13 combination...

First, we found and bought our house not only on April 13th, but FRIDAY the 13th!! oooh....

Then today the countdown day to our closing date/moving is 13 days away.

And last but not least... how bout for all you photographer buffs (and/or) scrapbooking/cardmakers- let's see your stuff!!

photographers -I'd LOVE to see 13 shots of nature outdoorsy stuff cool trees,birds, flowers, bugs...

Scrappers -Thrill me with 13 DIFFERENT embellishments on a layout :)

Card makers -what would be more exciting than to make a baker's dozen of a SET of cards!

ME? Ok, Your ON!! I can likely pull off the photography however I don't have time for scrapping/cardmaking today :(
I'm going to be sanding & painting furniture :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Becky -thanks SO much for all of your suggestions {{hugs}} I've had so many offers from friends etc. but NOW I want their help and nobody is offering. Before it felt too soon to me. I did actually already do what you suggested and have been decluttering as I pack -it's helped in some aspects. Some other things it seems that since *I* am the one packing, the first thing I pack up is the first thing {dh & ds} think they need! :|

Marci -I wish you lived closer too!!! :D

AM - I'm skeptical about the cutter thingys too, but I figure if I had something that I could download what I want and have precut it would be sahweet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Jennifer, I am around all week if you need any help with anything. Just give me a holler. Anything to keep my mind off the fact that this baby is never going to come!!!

3:47 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Aww, you made me feel special! You're welcome for the suggestions!

Maybe you could CALL those people who offered to help pack earlier (before you were ready). Just tell them you're READY now if they're still WILLING! Chances are they've just been waiting for you to say the word. :-)

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

13 embellishments on a page? Not sure I can pull that one off. I'm good, but I'm not THAT good! LOL.

1:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home