My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THiN iCe

If anyone knows of a group along the lines of "mom going pyscho" could you please lead me to the sign up list????

OMG! I haven't felt so out of control!!!

.:sigh:.

Yesterday afternoon :darling: devil-daughter Ally decided it was time to ESCAPE ALCATREZ! aka -her crib! I was in the shower when she woke up and found her teetering over the side when I got up to her. I have no idea how long she was there like that! Talk about weakening my knees!!! so... the day went on... and it was all fine and stuff. Then ds got home and I decided to move some furniture around that I asked my dh to do MONTHS ago!
I thought he would have been shocked/impressed that I did it myself. He got home (at 9pm) -he gets off work at 4:30, NEVER leaves the office on time. And then had to stop to pick a few things. He didn't even say anything about the furniture until like 1/2 hour after he was home. Then he asked who helped me to do it... when I told him nobody -he hardly even gave a crap. {humphhh} So the side rail of the crib came off and it took until 11pm to get BOTH our kids to bed! I started at 7pm!!!!!! I was FIT tO bE tiEd! Needless to say, her first few nights I expect her to "fall out of bed" and of course she did, and well... it wasn't THAT bad. BUT then today for nap time I'm ready to tie her IN her bed!! It's now 2 hours past her nap time -and she is STILL fighting me. I finally gave up. I put her in bed, shut the door and turned the monitor down SO low I can just barely hear her. It was a couple minutes then it was quiet... yah? could it be? READ ON!

DAWSON decided that -she couldn't sleep so he let her out! WTH?????

please somebody... I'm going crazy.. actually I'm past that point and now I'm just in IGNORE mode.

I sent THE BOY outside to play, changed THE GIRL's bum and put her back to bed. Of course NOW would be the time THE BOY has to come back in...

I usually spend money when I am feeling like this, and dh has put a STRICT STOP spending on my head! he really does NOT know what thin ice he is treading on!

.......................so, anyone know the address to that group? ;)

I just checked in on her and she is ASLEEP! ~I'm going to take pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Humph! If he won't "let" you spend money, then you should "let" him be in charge of the kids for a few hours when he gets home tonight!

You NEED and DESERVE a break! Could you head out to a movie or to visit a friend for a little while? Sometimes having a few minutes along to catch your breath can really help restore sanity! ((((hugs))))

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

Oh Jenn! I so feel for you! I have been there too and it totally sucks sometimes! When you do find that group, let me know. I think I need to be a member too with all the argueing going on between my girls here. And, summer break is just starting! ACK!!!

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home