My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, June 04, 2007

pack-shmack!

that's what I say! :P

I'm getting excited... and anxious... and NERVOUS! we move in 11 days!!!!

It seems like no matter HOW much stuff I get packed up there is just no where to put the boxes! If I leave them in the living room, they are in the way and then the kiddo's start pulling the stuff all out. If I stack them in the sun room the dog chews them! my closet is already FULL of packed boxes. I just wish we could move them as we pack'em!

I'm tired today -both the kids have been sleeping TERRIBLY. Dawson has something funky going on... it's like he's awake and hollering and talking etc. but when I check on him he is TOTALLY asleep (even calling me dad) ~weird!
Ally is also a horrible sleeper...I think we got maybe 3-5 hours max last night between the two of us.

Today is a rainy day -Dawson is home from school... not sure what we're going to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it. Hopefully when your in your new place things will settle down.

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

oh so sorry sweetie!!! I feel so bad for you. I wish I was closer so I can help!

6:51 p.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

So sorry you are so worn out! It will only get better after the move though! I'm counting down with you!

6:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home