My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, June 11, 2007

final days! ...FINALLY!!

We are finally in the last days of being here in the cottage on the lake. Parts of me will REALLY miss this place -but the size is just WAY too small!

I do believe we plan to unhook the computer very soon -so I may not be around for updates until we're MOVED! :)

any and ALL good luck and prayers for sanity will be accepted CHEERFULLY! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Best of luck, I hope the move goes smoothly!!!

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

So excited for you! Yay!!! Good luck!

9:40 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Its going to be great, so no worries. This is an exciting time so try to remember to enjoy it.

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I hope your move goes w/o a hitch. I know what a pain moving can be.

11:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home