My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, June 08, 2007

it's getting there!!


my mom came out yesterday and we ROCKED this place! We got SO much accomplished we were both beat ~actually had a NAP afterward! The only bit that is left to do is the sunroom -computer, bathroom and that's about it! :)

Steve is in a funk- I'm not sure WHAT his jiff is these days, but it's REALLY been frustrating me to no end.

so today the kids and I are totally veggin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

HURRAH for you & your mom!!! Won't be long now 'til you'll be in your new home. Wooo hoooooooooo!!!

I wonder if Steve is silently freaking out about being a home-owner? You know how a lot of guys are - they think they have to be all big and brave & won't verbalize it when they're nervous about something. That would be my guess anyway.

Again, congrats on getting so much done! Have fun on your well-deserved veggie day!!

12:14 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Good news that you got so much done. I was starting to worry a little! Maybe Steve is just nervous about taking the step of purchasing a house - its a big responsibility and commitment and some people get anxious about it. If so, he'll be fine as soon as you have the keys in your hands.

10:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home