My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

what do I get for 5?

well, I think I deserve at least a LITTLE something??? even verbal praise!!! I got pretty well all our cups/glasses/plates/bowls and not used often dishes packed up today as well as some of our overstock of non perishables. I know that it doesn't seem like much but when you are already a 24/7 momma to 2 kiddo's and 2 four legged's not to mention a wife too... packing is an ENTIRE job!
*I* think I deserve some credit. Men just don't get it! I mean, seriously if your s/o (wife/gf) was happy with you hugging/kissing and praising her for doing what YOU otherwise would have pay somebody to do... wouldn't it relieve you? My dh just doesn't seem to GET IT????

when I want credit -and I don't get it, I get mad! I do less work, and I spend more money! Wouldn't it just be better in the long run to just dote freely on me? I know it would definitely be cheaper and he'd probably be a happier man! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Very true!! Have you ever tried talking to him about it? Couldn't hurt -- might help. :-)

8:55 p.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

I so hear ya girl! I feel the same way! And, it should be so blaringly obvious to them! Hope is gets better!

10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home