My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, June 28, 2007

STiLL no internet :(

hey everyone!

I know that once I get the net set up at home you are all going to have to get reaquainted with me :P LoL Steve is DA-MAN! he's been doing an awesome job creating my scrapping space -I have the computer set up right there and the kids toy/tv space is the other half of the basement... therefore we can all do our own thing ;) He also is doing what is necessary to fix up the electrical panel thingy so that we can get the dishwasher hooked up the old one has a REALLY sore back! ;) And I think the pool will be next in line to that. I called to find out about getting the pool opened -Steve is hesitant about spending the money on having it done... the kids and I just want it OPEN! -it's freakin' HAWT living in the city!!!!! there are virtually no shady fields to roam in unless you drive for about 20 minutes. (or so it seems)

the dogs are really enjoying our new place, I think we've been able to spend more time playing with them etc. Heidi is 9 months and just started her first 'heat'... the first day was kinda messy, so we kept her in her kennel. Now you would never know... but we still keep her out of the main part of the house.

I'm at the inlaws today -packing up my scrappy stuff to bring to my house -I can't WAIT to get scrappin' again!

until next time... hopefully it'll be sooner than later!
have a GREAT long weekend!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

sonds like it all is falling into place! when you get internet post pics of youer new house!

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

In the city? Are you guys in Hamilton now? Hey, is "Lloyd D Jackson Square" still there? How about the "Limeridge Mall?". I love Hamilton. I want to see pics of the new house too.

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

hey jen, everything looks like it's falling into place... that's great! we are heading out to elora this weekend for a camping trip... if you want a break maybe you could come out for the day? i'll have my cell with me so give me a call. ttys... tina

11:16 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm glad y'all are enjoying y'alls new home. Do you know when you'll be getting Internet access?

7:03 a.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Can't wait to see your scrap space!!!

2:15 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

I'm glad it's coming together and I can't wait to see pics of your new space! We miss ya @ AASC!

3:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home