My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, June 18, 2007

moved...no internet... flood!

NEVER will be soon enough to move again!

we aren't online -yet, hopefully soon. I ended up flooding the basement while doing laundry {d'oh!}

We're out at the inlaws right now, mil made a DELICIOUS lasagna, salad and angel food cake with fruit salad for dessert -yummy!! *Ü*

I'm SO relaxed in our new house it's just amazing -there honestly is nothing like it. I actually don't mind doing laundry!!! and I've been keeping up with the dishes too (probably b/c I know that we have a dishwasher just waiting to be hooked up) ;)

I miss having internet access it's my life line to my reality world -surely if dh doesn't have us hooked back up soon I'll have to figure it out myself {evil cackle}

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Congrats on getting into your new home!!!

6:49 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Congrats on your new home! It IS an awesome feeling to know that in 30 short years it will be all yours - LOL. Seriously, Conrats. I'm looking forward to you getting back online so we can chat.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

yeah glad to see you posting!
woohoo on your new home!

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats, enjoy your new home!

3:48 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Congrats on your new home! I was just wondering how things had gone with the move. Sorry to hear about the laundry room getting flooded. Hope to hear more soon :)

9:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home