My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

~FINALLY~

yes, I am FINALLY online... not exactly in any sort of order *yet* but I'm SO happy to be moved, mostly unpacked and now ONLINE!!! yipppeeee!!

I have pictures of my new VERY OWN scrappin-zone, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I'll get to it... just give me a bit more time :)

I hope to be in some sort of routine soon, but well don't hold your breath! ;)

~glad to be back!!

3 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Yay! Glad to see you back online. Can't wait to see the pics :)

7:53 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Yea!!! Glad you finally have Internet access!!

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

it's about freaking time!! I've been so BORED and buying things i shouldn't!! It's all YOUR fault!!

:~P
welcome back to the world! LOL!!

11:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home