My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Not that I *owe* it to you but...

I feel you each deserve it and I want to write about each of you!

Ann-Marie -Happy belated Birthday!!! I have the excuse that I was a titch busy over the occasion, forgive me? {hugs!!}

Kim - Congrats again on your beautiful baby boy. He is SO PERFECT!! :) As soon as you have Todd's permission to use the stroller we'll have to go shopping!!! - ok, we'll wait til he's a BIT older too ;)

Shannon- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D {yes, AGAIN!}

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

LOL Yes, my dear, I think you have a GOOD excuse. (((HUGS))) Thank you for the good b-day wishes!

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home