My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WHAT am I doing????


I have SO much to do around here... {gulp!} laundry is calling me, the stuff that never got unpacked is somewhat scattered in the kitchen, dining room and is pouring over to the living room. I want to entertain family and friends, but I'm thinking that I must be INSANE to think that THAT would be a good idea. I have a goal set that our house will be in TIP-TOP shape by friday ;)
~yes we have company coming that night~ LOL

Steve saved himself re:the bird once he got home -he's lucky, b/c I was feeling pretty low. He made supper while I worked on laundry and stole a few minutes in my space. I'm starting to think that it may be an idea to have him build a wall down here, but I know that would only REALLY encourage everyone to be in MY SPACE!

Sometimes I think that a couple days of having just Steve and I here without the kiddo's would really do *US* some good. hmm.... wonder what it would take?

We have an appt. to have family pics done on Thursday this week, I'm contemplating what we'll wear, I'm thinking of the jeans and white t'shirts as we've never done that yet, and I love the look of it.

As for scrappin' well, as it should be taking the backseat -especially since I have GOBS of other stuff that NEEDS to be done, I keep finding myself creeping back in here. I don't even have motivation but I keep trying.

Well, duty calls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home