My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, July 16, 2007

so...what's new?

nothing much really.

We had a wasted weekend. It was fil's retirement party on Saturday and I had FULL plans to come home that night. I wasn't drinking -as usual- and figured we'd leave around 9pm. I got the kids somewhat cleaned up and ready for bed, and then before you knew it it was 11pm and they were both passed out. Needless to say *I* was tired, and NOT looking forward to driving home. So we stayed over. I slept with Ally in a single bed and Steve with Dawson in the queen. I heard the clock "BONG" 2am, then 4am -I must have slept for a few winks. Then I heard it again at 6am and was up for the day 46 minutes later. Oh! and I had Heidi in the room with us and it was her first time for a sleepover -without- her kennel. She did a LOT better than I thought she would.

So to sum things up, we had a wasted weekend! :P

I plan to get the laundry done and beds washed today. With the odd imaginary picnic in between ;)

~*~*~*~*~update*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My dh stinks! I have a {wish} to own an African Grey Parrot and he tells me constantly that I can't have one. Period! He has no reason -no, maybe someday, no nothing... just NO! :(
The kids and I went for a walk today, to the LSS it took us about 20 minutes each way. (not bad considering it's hot & humid out there) I was tired before we left but I needed a break from laundry, wanted to get a few of these stickers and figured it would do the kids good to go for a walk. So now I'm back home, hot, tired, deflated and still doing laundry. :sigh:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home