My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

it was AFTER midnight!

by the time my kids finally were both asleep. Then at around 4 am, I could hear Ally crying which was odd b/c when she wakes in the night (like she does EVERY night) she will just come into our room and climb up into our bed. So I got up to go see what was going on and she wasn't in her bed. The crying was coming from downstairs ? So I went down to see what the heck was going on and here was my sleepy little girl bawling her eyes out at the door. I don't know what she was thinking... Earlier my when my dad brought Dawson home, Ally wanted to go with him. I wonder if she was dreaming about that? ~weird~

probably write again more ....later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Poor Ally! I feel so bad for her.

6:26 a.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Ohh - poor baby! I wonder if she is going to be a sleepwalker? I had a nephew that did that. My sister had to make sure to keep the doors locked so he wouldn't go outside.

11:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home