My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm on TOP of the world!!


Not only 1 more sleep until PEARL arrives (my Congo African Grey) ~info for you Cindy, and no we had to let Quincy-lovey go live where there weren't little 5 year old boys YEARNING to hold him.

the other thing... guess what we're doing tonight?

~*~*~GOING OUT ON A DATE! ~*~*~

can you believe it? I can't! we're going with some people that Steve works with... I've met a few but only at the Christmas parties where most of the big'uns are present {read: on best behavior so as to not get Steve fired!} ;)
I told him even if the others cancel we're still going out. I asked my mom to come here to babysit the kiddo's... I am STOKED! hmm.. what to wear? I might have to go shopping this afternoon...

I didn't sleep all that great, haven't been for some time now. But Steve made "REAL" coffee this morning and it sure works magic -I even made the kid's and I blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Dawson is ALWAYS wanting 'blueberry' pancakes... he ate his, then barfed... NICE!

K, so I also mentioned a while ago, that I was working on some cards... I've been overly involved in the bird and haven't kept up. But I am at sketch #7 of 134 LOL guess I'd better get my rear in gear!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

You are braver than me getting a CAG. I hope all goes perfect when Pearl arrives home.

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

~Cindy!!! that does NOT sound positive! :P

2:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home