My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, August 13, 2007

roLLerCoAsTeR

today has been a whirlwind. I went to bed too late, had to get up too early ...thankfully dh is VUN-DER-VuL enough to make and leave me not 2 but THREE cups of java this a.m... mmmm! he makes the best fresh brew. I have had ZERO energy -I didn't even get Ally dressed today. We didn't go anywhere, so it didn't matter in my mind. I did clean and rearrange the livingroom, altered a picture frame -going to give it to my neighbour- it's nothing fancy, but I think she'll like it :)
I think tomorrow the kiddo's and I had better get started early or it's bound to turn into antoher LAZY day. I did make some tea biscuits and we had strawberry shortcakes for dessert. it was {alright} nothing to brag about.
*yawn* says the QUEEN of LAZY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home