My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, July 29, 2007

birds growl and purr!


Pearl is such a little sweetie. She loves to cuddle up into my neck it's pretty ticklish and I always worry that she's going to decide to bite me but thankfully so far she hasn't. I think I have her learning to give kisses :)



Every time I look at this pictures (on the left) I think we look like we belong on a pirate ship! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Ha HA! You do look like you belong on a priate ship! She's a very pretty bird!

10:03 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

She is such a cutie. I'd love to have a Timneh some day.

6:50 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

~thanks Brandi :D

~thanks Cindy, but why not a Congo? Pearl is AMAZING! :D

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

congrats on the bird. She looks sweet! the cards are great & sounds like things are well.. well the Dawson getting sick didn't- BUT hey! Sorry your night out was not as expected.. but you were out! Hope all is well. Hugs to you darlin'!

6:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home