My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, July 26, 2007

SHE'S HERE!!!!!


I'd like to introduce you all to our newest family member!!!

Her name is Ocean's Pearl -we call her Pearl.... She is beyond all expectations! She kinda woke up when Steve took this picture... but she was sleeping all snug under my neck.
{Tina you might like her!!!}
She growls like a dog!!! it's awesome! :D LOL

I have a bunch of cards to upload and share, but I'm whopped! ~tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I'm glad she arrive home safely. Have fun!

7:50 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

She's very pretty. I hope she has a long, happy life with the Hoover family. Can't wait to see the new stuff you're posting :)

9:46 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Wow, I was just doing some reading on Wikipedia about them. I had no idea they required so much work and attention...and that they lived for 60 years!! Holy cow! So basically you have a 3rd child now. Sounds like fun!

10:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home