My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, August 11, 2007

our 1st reno-vation

It wasn't a REAL reno, but it was our first! and we all had a hand in helping :)
We took up the carpet and underpad from the dining room floor. The flooring underneath is in pretty good shape, flooring will be a lot easier to clean up Pearl's messes. How bout those drapes? eeegad!! they're just to DIE for along with that dynoMite wall paper! {Gag} the only reason I haven't torn it down is b/c I want to know that I'm going to be ready to tear down, prime and paint all within a few days. I haven't decided on a colour yet either. There is a wall that we want to take out and that will open this room {dr} up to the kitchen.
I've still been a scrapping like a fool too :D I've been working on this coffee filter album for about a week or so, I had some issues with it, but I think it turned out alright. I also made a little Christmas decoration with some drink coasters -it says- noel, I don't see it in my mind as being "finished" but I'm not sure what more I want to do to it. I suppose I could personalize it with pictures? -only I don't know who it's going to be for *yet*.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

what's a reno? you Canadians are so funny!! The house project sounds like fun!! I love to pick out and decide what I want to do but really don't like the 'doing' it part much LOL share your new creations!!! ((hugs))

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

The hardwood floors look great. I'd love to have them throughout the house but with 2 dogs, that ain't gonna happen!

Your coffee filter album is so cute. I love that it's not a traditional shape.

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Ok, that little album is awesome!

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

LAURIE:: Reno is in Nevada. ;~)

Roflol!!! :~P

Lovin' that coffee album. What pics ect are you gonna put in it?!

2:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home