My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, September 10, 2007

whew!

Dawson had his second day of school today... and it went.... GOOD! :D

I was VERY relieved! I think he was too. He doesn't say much, but you can certainly see from his actions and SMILES that it was good.

{dang dog! -I'll be right back} ...and she didn't even *NEED* out! grrr...

So nothing is really new. I'm still having these INCREDIBLY annoying headaches :( Thankfully I was spared today, but the day is not over yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

good to hear dawson's second day went a lot better...

hope your headaches go away very soon... i know how you feel :(

10:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home