My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, August 23, 2007

nothing doin'

I've been enjoying the kids lately...ok, that's not exactly, entirely true. I've just not really been doing a lot to talk about. Ally is a hoot these days -she does this thing where she gets RIGHT in your face, opens her eyes really wide and says "eyes-boo!" we had been talking about our different eye colours lately and I guess she picked up on it :)
She is trying REALLY hard to talk and man, it seriously sounds like she needs an interpreter. She was saying what sounded like "yed-o" and if you guess at what that might mean and you get it right she gets a HUGE smiles and says "dya!" =meaning yah...well, nobody has figured out the "yed-low" yet, and I know you would THINK she's saying Yellow -but that's not it. ~strange!
hmm...I think Dawson is needing to get back to school -I'm BORING! He is asking me before a day is even half started what we are doing the NEXT day. sheesh, talk about a planner?
Steve is... working. Working, WoRkInG, wOrKiNg...that's all he does -rides his motorcycle EVERY day -raining or not...
that's the extent of our "ExCiTiNg" life.... yippeee, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Hmmm - is she asking for Jello? Or is she maybe saying "You know?". Its fun at that age, its like playing a game all the time.

10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home