My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I can't STAND shopping....

with my kids!!! I don't know *why* on earth I do it to myself, but :sigh: you'd think I'd learn by NOW!

Went out, did errands, had lunch, bought junk and came home. Still need to get groceries...

I'm hostessing a candle party tomorrow evening -I can't WAIT! :D I'm really looking forward to having some people over for adult conversation!! {I'm hard to please eh?} I'm not sure if the link will work, but if you are interested check out their awesome new stuff!!! If you want anything or are interested in coming or booking a show please contact me!!! :D
if you leave your email in the comments I'll get back to you.

I feel like doing some creatin' but I think if the kiddo's allow it I might steal 20 winks instead ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

The title of this post scared me there for a minute. I thought maybe something was wrong that you didn't like shopping. lol

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

I can understand exactly what you are saying! I used to feel the same way. Now that they are teens, I can't get them to go anywhere with me unless it's shopping for them. [sigh!]

11:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home