My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, August 17, 2007

don't wake me if I'm dreaming!

I am sitting here in absolute peace and quiet. My hubby just granted me a day/evening to myself! :D Not only did he take a vacation day, but he packed up a take-along lunch, the kids AND the dog!!! {they're going out to see his dad} but this sure is a much needed break!

~I am having my candle party this evening, so I *do* have to tidy up a bit -but that's done in a flash when little people and 4 leggeds aren't in the way. I think I'm going to have a nap... or, maybe a bath...or I could just do NOTHING! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger ~*D*~ said...

lol good for u! Hope you had fun at your candle party.. even though I have no idea what that is. ttyl (((((((hugs)))))))

1:09 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Hurrah! Glad you finally got some time to yourself, followed by time with adults! :-)

Hope everybody bought tons of candles!

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Hurrah! Glad you finally got some time to yourself, followed by time with adults! :-)

Hope everybody bought tons of candles!

7:59 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

What a great thing for your hubby to do.

9:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home