My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, September 07, 2007

wasted day!

yup! we wasted the day away - kinda...

Steve did come home early {surprisingly} he often says this and then doesn't. Ally and I waited for him to get home to have lunch with him. He made us his version of chicken shwarma's whatever it was it was delicious! He is SUCH an amazing cook ~invents a lot of really good stuff~
Turns out Dawson did not have a very good first day. I'm not exactly sure why or what went wrong ~ the teacher gave the implication that there was a 'fisty fight' on the playground. When I asked Dawson about it he looked at me like I had 3 heads -so I don't know the real full story. Made me feel sad for him that he didn't make any new friends. He seemed really sad after school and that is SO not like him. He is a nurturer and if anyone was feeling left out, he is the kid that tries his best to make them feel included. It hurts me to think that he is that odd kid out and nobody is helping him feel 'welcome'. Hopefully he'll have a good weekend and be a bit better rested for Monday morning.
After school we went searching for a place downtown we drove from the central/east to the next city and then turned around and drove ALL the way back and then to the west end and STILL never found the place. We are wanting to get some new doors.
I am tired, have a wee bit of a headache {what else is new?} and do NOT want to sucomb! I want to create... I want to have my friend here to hang with me and keep me company. :sigh:
oh and I got my hair cut last night, just a big trim. Should have been streaked again but I need to cut back $$ on a few things.

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

(((hugs))) :~)

5:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home