My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My baby is TWO!

HaPPY BiRthDay to my little Ally

Last night before going to bed, Dawson commented that "tomorrow Ally will be able to talk, right mom?" I was like, "huh?" he said, "well, she's going to be 2 so then she's going to talk ....like we do!" funny. She has her own language, and since I've been the one around her most *I* can figure out majority of what she's trying to say, but man, some things... WOAH! we have noooooooooooooo idea... For the longest time she'd call Dawson, 'D' then it became, 'dahdee', then 'dahs' then 'bruddy' and now it's either 'bruthy' or 'Dawston' :D it's so cute!
Today we didn't do much for her birthday, but we did have Steve's parents over and his dad helped him put a door in the place of a window in our dining room, so we can now access our backyard from the house!!! :D
We are having a party for her on Saturday. Tonight we had his parents stay for supper and then we had the neighbours over (Jen, Dan & Tori) and we indulged in DAIRY QUEEN cake!! yum... it was SO yummy. Saturday I'll be baking a cake :)

...and geez, I KNEW I shouldn't have said anything! I just need Dawson to enjoy school, I need him to look forward to playing with other kids his own age. Today he cried after school and at bedtime told me a handful of reasons why he just can't go to school tomorrow -and of course it just breaks my heart to force him to go. ~my poor little buddy~ He said he really likes his teacher, but so far just isn't making friends. He also told me that there are "BAD" boys in his class... {rolling eyes} like he's an angel? ;) lOl

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ally. 2?? oh my goodness where as the time gone? I hope Dawson will like school.. just give it a little time.

5:27 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

Happy Birthday to ALLY!

Daws will adjust, he just needs to give it time.

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ally!!

Wow, Jen - I can remember following along with your pregnancy. Time sure flies!

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy birthday, Ally!!!
tell Dawson its okay, he'll make friends=0) I know its not that simple, so give hima hug from me=0)

7:41 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Ally!! WOW 2?!?!? I remember when she was just a twinkle in your eye =o) I hope she had a great day

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home