My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, September 24, 2007

still haven't decided...

~Firstly, I want to say thanks to all of you for your .02ยข I REALLY enjoy your input and it's definitely helped me to think from different angles :) thank you!! ~

my latest enthusiasm is something that is TOTALLY addicting! {EEEk!} I've ACTUALLY been using up some of my paper stash -what a great feeling :D and I can say that I NEED more paper -well, ok not REALLY but I have noticed that there are colours that I don't have! :(

-hard to believe I NEED more solid cardstock-
so here are some of my recent creations from a pattern that I got from some friends on About.com/scrapbooking (thanks Neith and Lynn) :D



the first 2 sets (brown/blue & brown/pink) are my minds eye -Bohemia papers, the 3rd set (purple/green) is Stampin' Up paper












<---sorry it's sideways, you'll have to turn your monitor or your head! ;)

I'm planning to make a bunch more of these -they are SO incredibly addictive!!! I want to make some with more embellies -I also have a Christmas set that I don't like so I didn't post that one.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Jen, your cards are great. Have you tried getting on a CT for cards? I really think you should.

6:41 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Gorgeous cards Jen!

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

Those cards are great! I saw your post on about and looked up the process. I'm going to have to try this myself. I make sets of cards to give teachers as gifts, so this will work wonderfully!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

great cards, and I'm glad you don't mind my two cents. btw I enjoy reading your blog!!

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Those look really fun! Off to check out Neith's!

11:48 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

Those are GREAT Jen. I haven't been on the about in like 2 weeks.. guess I am due..LOL Anyhoo-nice to see you are well & again.. the cards are GREAT. I had no 2 cents to add..but I could find some..LOL Hugs

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

The cards are gorgeous & congrats on using up some paper! What a great feeling, eh? ;-)

I actually did some scrapping yesterday - made an 8x8 album for my boss that he's going to use as a gift. It turned out really cute. (I don't have a battery for the camera right now so can't take a pic at the moment.)

11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home