My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, October 04, 2007

want a dog?

I'm ready to strangle her ~she is driving me nuts tonight. And to top that off it's hot in the house, there is a 5 lb fly buzzing around my head the kids went to bed only about an hour ago... I'm tired.





so here is a picture the livingroom floor ignore the rest of the crappy picture I only took it to show you the floor :P



...and this one is a picture that I bought of the genre I want to take on in the kitchen/diningroom. Only the border strip I'm thinking I don't like -I don't really care for wallpaper but this did kinda catch my attention at the home depot one evening while I wandered around in circles while waiting for Steve :P anyway -I'm thinking sort of parisian-bakery but with a coffee twist ;) here's a pic of the picture

3 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Great floors! I love the parisian bakery theme - we did a similar think in our kitchen but went more "italian coffee bistro".

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

gorgeous floors!!! I can't wait to see the kitchen when you're done!!

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

great floors. dontcha love those kinds of finds?? LOL

4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home