My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

why?

why, why, why? -why do I expect anything different?

I have, or should I say HAD intentions of seeing about a part time job -just a few hours in the evenings, maybe some weekends... a chance to get out and socialize with other adults, to make a bit of money and maybe learn a thing or two. I sort of feel like it's just not my calling. My husband as darling as he is -point blank told me, I can ONLY work when he is home because raising our kids is my first priority. In a sense I'm extremely relieved and happy that he thinks/feels that way. But I also sort of want to do a little something else... I am being a bit picky tho' and want to only do something that I would enjoy. He's really making me think -and the Lord only knows what THAT means! ;)


so the job thing... might be on hiatus...whatever!



I took the kids out on monday to go apple picking. We met up with one of my 2nd cousins and her hubby and their daughter. We had a GREAT afternoon!!! Dawson, Ally and I picked 30 pounds of apples! So far I have peeled and cut up 10 lbs. I made a batch of sauce and am hoping to make pies... I better get the dough on the go! mmmmmm!




here are a couple of my favorite pictures, it was hard to narrow them down -only took 105




2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

if it's meant to be the job thing will work out.

Adorable pictures!!!

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Jen, I hate to tell you this but those aren't apples - they're pumpkins! Apples are the little red things. ;)

10:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home