My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, October 22, 2007

ahh, the weather is delightful!

thank goodness it warmed up a bit, man, I can't believe we had the furnace on already! Although last year we had the woodstove going but I think we had snow already too!?!

I actually don't really have much to say right now -I might blog again later ;)

~Tina, no I didn't buy a bind it machine -YET! but I think I want one :P

Ok... the day is now *mostly* over... I have made and baked 1 loaf of banana bread that is SUPER yummy!
3 apple pies and 2 apple crisps :)
I'm kinda feeling tired out. I had hoped to go and visit with my g'ma today and potentially tackle the basement in re-organizing my "space"... not to mention the other 1/2 of the laundry -I am about 8 loads DONE and 6/7 to go! ~ugh! and not to mention ~ZERO~ help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

our weather sucks!!!

plus I am home sick, so that doesn't help my outlook any.

How cool would it be to pop over to Starbucks with Shannon and then your place for some banana bread! :-) I agree!!!

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

I'd like to have some of that fall weather - our leaves are still green and we still had the a/c on last week. I don't want to go right from summer to winter, I'd like to enjoy the fall. Send some of that our way!

7:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home