My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, October 29, 2007

time for a trip to the dentist?

I know that we are overdue for a visit/check-up but I didn't realize it was THIS bad!!! I just love the drool on Ally's chin -what a nut! ;)
All 4 of us are feeling under the weather. Steve still went to work and Dawson seems to get along quite well while taking some tylenol so we'll play it by ear if he's going to school tomorrow. Ally is just a walking slimeball. ew! I'm mostly fine -just tired- ;) with the odd titch of ick!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

ROFL I love those. I remember when those first came out, the fancy full-denture type ones--we carried at the magic/costume store I worked in. I bought a pair for my Dad for Father's Day. ROFL

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

LOL!!! silly!

Sorry I missed you THRWICE?! geezz...Geo and i were talking about'cha though....

2:53 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

LMBO!!! that was a great morning laugh!! I'm sorry to hear you're all not feeling well. I hope you're all better for trick-or-treating!

8:42 a.m.  
Blogger Ginnifer said...

Hope you're feeling better Jen! Cute pics of the kids! By the way..you've been tagged!

2:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home