My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh-ma-gawsh!

I have something TOTALLY zany to tell you!!! :D

k, so I'm not exactly the kinda person that gushes about ~popular~ people and have always said "I could be sitting right beside somebody and not even know it" ....well today I TOAD-ally proved this! {S} make sure you're sitting down ;)
So I went to the creativ sewing festival in Toronto today with my mom. Neither of us has ever been before and so it was fun to get out. Of course I ended up with a blinkin' headache AGAIN! :( :sob:
...but before that I got to try out some fun techniques -of course stuff that I have seen before but never bothered to try -now I have reason to bust out my stash to break it in.
k, so my house is OUT OF CONTROL right this nitpickin' minute my head feels like a ton of bricks :wah:
I'll just cut to the point. I met Em today!!!! :D I was sitting beside her and her adorable little piggy-tailed daughter {of course didn't even know it!} :blush: once I figured her out -I was TOTALLY ess-cited!!! ;)
Emily is THE QUEEN BELLA!!!!! I of course wanted her 'autograph' and she declined -her words- "why would anyone want *MY* autograph, I change diapers with these hands!" LoL ;)
I also met Catherine and got an autographed Simply Cards today book, as well as the new copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today. Catherine is also an AMAZING woman! I'm so happy that I was able to talk to her and she was very encouraging. :)

So I wish I could gush more ~and I could~ but the ol' dh is kinda fed up with kid-duty and they are still up at 9:30pm here :grin:

til tomorrow - over'n out! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Very cool! Now you gotta use your bellas!!

10:17 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

LOL.. I woudl have NEVER even known who she was.. so see I'm right with ya!! Hugs

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

I still don't *quite* get who she is...they makes stamps and sell them right? Is it a Canadian thing or are they down here too. I'd never heard of them until today.

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home