My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, November 02, 2007

i'm IT ...are you?

I've been tagged by Ginnifer http://sunnydayscrapper.blogspot.com/
-haven't done these in a while- apparently there are RULES now ;)

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

so let's see...

1. I MUST drink coffee in the morning or I can not function properly.
2. I have a sticky-tape fettish... I even *steal* banana stickers!!
3. I hate to be hot in the summer, but I love to be warm and cozy in the winter.
4. I have a VERY green thumb.
5. i OWN A lot OF SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES THAT HAVE NOT COME OUT OF PACKAGING {BLUSHING}
6. I probably feed my CAG (congo african grey) Parrot better than myself.
7. Somedays I want to just be FREE -from everything!

well, now are YOU it?

Ann
Brandi
Laurie
Marci
Tammy
Tina
and YOU didn't think YOU would get away with NOT being tagged did YOU?

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

and I thought I was safe....

3:10 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

You stinker - don't take it personally if I don't play ;)

4:03 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Ahhh... but I DID get away without being tagged!! :-D

4:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home