My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm excited! -don't know why....

I feel good today. I'm not sure if it's b/c I have my family all here at home with me, even tho we all have a touch of a cold -and dh has the *SIF* however I just feel happy. :)

Halloween went alright, I'm thankful that our kids don't really have that greedy NEED more thing going on. I think it's good and I hope it continues as they grow older. Dawson was just as happy to hand out candy and of course Ally just really didn't have a clue. She didn't nap that day and was SO tired. Once I put her in her costume she took 2 reese's pb cups and went to the neighbours house, walked in took off her shoes, costume and decided to plunk down to watch Transformers. It was pretty funny. We pried her out and sent her out for some treatin'. Steve took them along with another neighbour/friend and their little girl who dressed up as the cutest little skunk. {picture time}


1st pic: our jackolanterns
2nd our little tricker treaters
3rd Ally's "daytime" halloween sweater
Then I have a couple of cutie pie pictures of Ally from yesterday ~
She loves this bird like nothing else! EVERYDAY she gets her out and tries to handle her, this is the same bird (Dusty) that was an anti-socialite!
and here's a picture of my Pearly Girl ;)









1 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Your little trick-or-treaters are ADORABLE!!!

It's so cool the way Ally and Dusty have bonded! :-) Glad you're getting lots of pics of that - it's so unusual! You might want to think about submitting one to some of the bird magazines. :-)

4:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home