My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, November 05, 2007

calling dr. FRUIT FLY!

Ever since a friend of ours, we'll call him DR. Fruit Fly, came to visit we have been invaded by these buggers! Hey Scott, if you're reading this, would you mind dropping by again I think you forgot your pets...

I was able to get the basement a little more organized and my scrappy area is totally tidy and so much so that I don't want to mess it up ~LoL~

oh and it's HIGHLY likely I'll own a bind it all by weeks end!! :D I didn't think I ~wanted~ one but after taking my second book making class I know now that I NEED one! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Hmm... any chance that good ole Scott hid some bananas or an over-ripe pumpkin around the house?

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Ohhhh, JEALOUS girl here, have fun with the bind-it-all!!! That would be so much fun! :-D

I told Thomas last night that I seriously need never buy any scrapbooking embellishments ever again, in my entire life!!! This is insane, how much crap I have, I just can't believe it.

And some of it, I've RAK'ed so much of it away, and STILL have gobs and gobs of it (chipboard words anyone???). Wow.

And--I HATE fruit flies, with a passion.

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

ohh, forgot to answer your question!

Well, Jacy and Nikki and I were supposed to scrap at Archiver's on Saturday. It's free during the day. We get there, and both workrooms are packed! Which has never happened! We called my LSS that's nearby, and they were having a paid crop and were sold out!

My house was completely trashed, we couldn't have gone there, so we headed to Starbucks, nabbed a big table, and just started scrapbooking! (with some tasty beverages, too, lol) And people kept stopping by and chatting and looking, so I guess we attracted a lot of attention, but Jacy and Nikki both got quite a bit done--they said it was nice to not be distracted by shopping and to have to use what they brought, nothing more.

We figured if people can set up their laptops and work, we could crop! LOL It was a lot of fun.

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Ugh, fruit flies are the worst. I hate those little pests.

When you get the bind it all,m let me know how much you use it. I'm thinking of buying one myself but not sure I'd use it that much. Wish we lived in the same town (uh, country!) and could share our stuff!

11:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home