My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, November 18, 2007

issues.

ok, I know you're thinking -what else is new? -I'm ALWAYS having issues! :P
but this time it's issues with feeling torn away from scrapbooking -eeek!!!
I have not scrapbooked a page (aka layout) since I think August/September! that is just wRoNG. If there was a punishment for this or if it was my job I'd be fiReD. :guLp:

Ally has become a CLING on and then on top of that has found herself a cold! UGH, a whiney cling on...

Today is my dh's birthday -not one picture was taken, not one cake was made.. and the only food we ate he cooked. I'm feeling extremely rotten about it, and the crap part I haven't an ounce of energy to 'fix' it.

3 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Hmmmm. Well, first thing you have to do is force yourself to scrap a layout - once you do one you'll get inspired to do more, trust me.

Sorry about Ally, hope she feels better soon. Anna has been wanting "on lappy huggies" on week too so I know how you feel. Its impossible to do anything with a little one hanging around your neck.

You didn't get him a cake? :(

9:44 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

(((hugs))) fix both things at once....Scrap something for Steve!LOL!
At least, tell him Happy Birthday from me.
I hope your munchkin is better fast.
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Tell Steve a belated happy b-day--and hugs to everyone.

I'm curious about your facebook status--what's the new hobby??? :-)

12:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home