My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, December 10, 2007

it's coming... Are you ready?



I can't believe it's DECEMBER! good grief... time sure has been flying by. The past 3+ months have just GONE! We had our first Christmas gathering ~ Steve's mom's side. It's a VERY small gathering and always extremely relaxing :) I was happy, I got to see and hold little Samantha :D

Of course there was our cousin's boys there too... Ally really enjoyed playing with Noah he's only 2 months younger than she is, and Adam is only 5 months old - I can't believe he's growing so FAST!


...so our next social event is Wednesday the kids and I are going to hang out with some friends, then Saturday we have a birthday party to attend.

I just am really enjoying this month -oddly enough! I think it's partially b/c I have nearly all my Christmas shopping finished!


I have been trying SO hard to get myself into a crafty scrappy place, and keep failing -not miserably, but I just can't find my jive!!! it's frustrating but I *am* staying positive about it. Here's my creation that is a work in progress... I had to get more magnet so hopefully I can finish it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

You'll find it. You need some fun new scrappy goodies to help inspire you. Love the cookie sheet calendar!

9:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home