My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, December 20, 2007

daunt...daunt...daunt....

another one bites the dust! -don't ask, just had that in my head :D

So... no dog food is not SO amazingly delicious that I am going to eat it on a regular basis ;) I did have some yummy McRaunchy's for supper. I honestly can't remember the last time I ate there! it's a fun ~treat~ especially when you go b/c you WANT to and not b/c the kids are whining to go.

Ally is at my inlaws for a *possible* multi-night sleepover, of course we'll just take it one day at a time, as her daddy misses her and the dog is just beside herself b/c somebody is missing. *I* on the otherhand spent the evening out shopping in the crazily-yet fun, busy mall :D ...get this, ALONE! wahoooo.... then I came home and Dawson and I made those chocolatey-poop cookies, you know the kind you don't have to bake? {sugar, butter, milk + cocoa, vanilla, coconut, oatmeal, salt} they're so addicitive and I didn't have enough ingredients to make enough for us to keep, I'll HAVE to make more tomorrow.

I have TOTALLY been loving Christmas this year! It's completely different than years past, not exactly sure why... but I'm going with it! :) I've been baking, cooking, shopping, wrapping, decorating... weird eh?

well, now I have a headache... yes, I licked the spoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I'm glad you are having such a great Christmas!

5:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home