My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, January 03, 2008

twenty-oh-eight



whoops! guess I'm a little behind. I got a new computer and have been having fun digital scrapping!!! It's "fun", it's "addicitive" and it's something I do NOT want to spend money on.
I'm posting the layouts that I made using freebies that I have found by various artists online. I am using Adobe's Photoshop Elements 6 {and yes I know that there is a spelling error in my journalling}. If there is any "paper or element" in my work that you like and would like to know where I found it please let me know and I'll dig that info up for you. I found most of them via *DiGi FREE*. Although some are from other places...








I'm not positive but I think you might be able to click on them to view them bigger.

Well, that's all the time I have...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

I love them!!! Here ya go, 52 free kits for the downloading:

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/shopping.asp?f=c_336&c=24

I tell ya, if I ever do start digi, it will be free as well.

3:56 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Wow - looks great!

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home