My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, January 18, 2008

surprised I'm not bald!

you know if you were a fly on the wall in my house, you'd wonder how on earth I'm not bald! and this hasn't much to do with my genes either... it's my family. I love them DEARLY! but man are they wild... tonight I was planning to *attempt* to work on some cards -HA! DREAM ON!

so tomorrow I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we find and PURCHASE possibly even BRING HOME some furniture for our basement!?! ya think?

And I'm intrigued to hear what the "modelling" place has to say about Ally.

so here I sit with a 2 year old on my lap, drawing pictures and my nearly 6 year old standing beside me "helping" his sister, and the dog is now climbing the door... my que to go!

Happy friday! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home