My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

great day!

Ally and I walked today... I even kicked it up a notch and 'ran' 2 blocks! we walked the rest ;) 10 in total. It was a bit chilly out and snowed the whole way home ... I was starting to sweat and was glad once we got home. Then the little monkey wanted to keep going! So... I did! :D we hiked'er over to the pet store, bargain shop and grocery store. After that we stopped off at the school picked up Dawson and then home. We had a rather impromtu visit from Steve's aunt which was a pleasant surprise.

For supper I cranked out a 4 cheese spinach dip that is super yummy! As well as homemade chicken nuggets and Steve made homemade french fries that were also delish! :D

The flooring is done. I have to take pictures still, but it's mostly done... just a few bits to finish.
Tonight he's bottling home brew... it's a "cervasa" or similar to corona.

I can't WAIT to get the basement in "order" so we can all function again! the kids have no place really to play without feeling out of their place. ~not to mention I WANT A SITTING livingroom SANS large television! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

What in the world? HOMEMADE chicken nuggets? How do you even DO that???

Seriously! I'm curious, now.

Thomas got a home beer kit from a friend for Christmas. ::insert fake cheer from wife here:: :-P I'm gonna' LOVE havin' that stuff sit in the kitchen for 2 months.

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home