My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, January 13, 2008

ow! the pressure...

Man, I got a WHAMMY of a headache. It started yesterday, I medicated right away had a siesta for nearly 2 hours, woke up and felt ok. So I went on with the evening... then it started again. I medicated and went to bed shortly after. Woke up this morning and wanted to cut my head off it hurt *so* bad! :sigh: I HATE pressure changes. I should have been a weather forecaster I guess...
so dh is working on the floor -VERY S...L...O...W...L...Y- but it's getting there. I think it's a hoot that it's suppose to be "done in an afternoon" sort of job and it's taking him FOREVER! I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that he's an engineer and ~nothing~ is EVER easy. {eye roll} or if it has to do with something else.
I'm just DYIN' to scrapbook and have my livingroom -sans television- hopefully by the end of this week it'll all be in place!!! I have to get the 2 futons ordered and picked up. You'd think the place would cut us a delivery deal or something for ordering 2... they even want $35 to deliver, sheesh! So I'm thinking that one day I'm just going to get fil in here and we're going to go get them even if it's while Steve (dh) is at work!
s'pose I should quit my bitchin' and go make supper :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home