My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

you're KILLING me!!

homemade chicken nuggets {easy peasy!}

  • melt butter in microwave -aprox. 1/4 c.
  • chop up chicken breast into "nugget size" pieces
  • combine bread crumbs; for this I use, corn flake crumbs, ritz crackers, some dried breadcrumbs...
  • with seasonings; oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper
  • I use a ziploc bag and shake it up.

With a fork, dip pieces of chicken in melted butter, then coat with crumb mixutre. Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes.

There is an awesome homemade bbq sauce that we make too... but I didn't make it last night and I don't have the time or paitience to fetch it right now.

so what else...

I just sat downstair on our ~gorgeous~ new floor and sorted out all my stickers for my scrap-crap. There were only a few sheets that I plan to get rid of. And all in all I don't really have *that* many {thank goodness!} I need to get my stamps sorted next and hopefully I can find a system that works WAY better that what I have going on right now. I do NOT plan to unmount them, I know it would only cause me grief... I don't have "lack of space" just need to figure out how to better utilize the space I have.

hmm... what else is going on, not much! :D

I'm going to take a class tonight at my lss. Mainly to get out and do something that I enjoy, and I have a gift certificate to use.

Oh! one more thing, I'm taking Ally in to be "judged" for modelling. Not *REAL* modelling, but just for fashion, I think like Sears magazines... More or less for the fun of it, any possible money will just get dumped into her bank account. I'll keep you posted :)

2 Comments:

Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Sounds liek good stuff...organzing I mean. What class did you take at the LSS?

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

The chicken nuggets sound yuh-uhm-my! I have been using this recipe from Prevention for Guiltless Fried Chicken, and it is soooooooooooo good, and very similar, so I can just do that but in bite-sized chunks, it would be so good! Thx!

Good luck Ally!

So is the floor officially done? I need to go through my stuff. Sigh. So behind.

12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home