My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 28, 2008

FogHorn LegHorn

that's the name of the big rooster on Looney Tunes - I couldn't, I say, I couldn't remember his name ah...
So ya I've been scrapping! :D yippee... yes the rest of the house is potentially going to either NEVER get cleaned/organized or once it does get done it should stay that way!! Especially since the basement is now our *AWESOME* family room!!! I have MY 1/3, the kids & Steve share the other 2/3 :D I LOVE IT! and although I do have pics they show how messy it is, so I'm not sharing.

I will share the layouts that I have done recently...
Steve's cousin's wedding. 2003

Out for an evening walk.


this layout *in my opinion* does not look "finished" but this is what it looks like for now. In July of 2006 I was blessed with the opportunity to go on a scrapbooking retreat...to met IN PERSON the awesome friends that I have made over the internet. I brought some Ketchup chips since many of my American friends had never been lucky enough to try them... they're one of my favorites! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Great layouts - Ketchup chips, my teeth hurt just thinking about them. LOL!

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

YAY!! a scrappy post! I love it, and your pages!

4:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home