My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

have you heard of ETSY ?


On and off I spent the day working on getting my stuff together to start up a space on Etsy.com here's my little corner :)

if you know of anyone that is interested in collectable miniature bears... that are designed and hand sewn by "moi" please feel free to pass along my contact info.

I want to get a few more up on there over the next few days... so bookmark my etsy and drop by often! :D












5 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

best of luck with the store Jen!

1:51 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Congrats Jen! Those are awesome. I'll do what I can to spread the word for you.

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

They are adorable!! Good luck!!

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Awww they're SO cute! You do great work. I especially love Arthur's smile!

11:08 p.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

Jen, your bears are adorable! Good luck with your store.

10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home